Search This Blog

Sunday 23 January 2011

INTO 2011

We are well into 2011 and I have already broken one of my new years resolutions.

I hope you will be stronger than me and fulfill yours.



Aren´t there a lot of things happening? William is marrying Kate, the crisis is gradually getting better (some countries- worse others), China and India are becoming world trade leaders and market targets for every company.



Well what about you- new readers? I am still looking for suggestions for actors for the screen play which I am writing of Thin Air. Please look at the information in early blogs, they are full of scientific proof that something very strange happened that day.



The Royals have been in the press again this week as Colin Firth won the golden Globe for his wonderful interpretation of George VI. See, and hear a trailer on http://www.thekingsspeech.com/

Enjoy.



Please keep sending me your ideas, comments and written work. Everyone will be answered.


Don´t forget to check out the video "Who Killed Princess Diana?"


No comments:

Post a Comment